Complete Trig COM Radio Bundle
Add a high quality digital COM radio with an integrated intercom and a ready-to-install wiring harness. The Trig TY91 COM radio is compact, light weight and can be mounted virtually anywhere in you aircraft. All configuration and tuning functions are managed directly from the FlightView interface.
Have extra panel space or prefer manual controls? Add the optional TC90 control head for only $355.
- TY91 Remote Compact COM radio
- Mounting tray and installation kit
- Wiring harness with pilot / co-pilot GA audio jacks
- FlightLink COM interface cable for FlightView
- Extra-long (118") wiring harness: + $25
- TC90 2.5" control head - $375
- Compact and lightweight offers flexible installation options
- 8.33 and 25 kHz channel spacing
- Integrated two-place intercom
- Control directly from FlightView
- Monitor two frequencies at the same time with the dual watch function
- Low power consumption
- 6 watts nominal output
- Simple installation
- FAA TSO and EASA ETSO certification
- Weight: 1 pound (460 grams)
- Dimensions: 2" x 2.6" x 6.3"
- Cooling Requirement: No fan required
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Channel spacing: 8.33 kHz / 25 kHz transceiver
- Receiver: Class C, Class E
- Transmitter: Class 4, Class 6 / 6 watt
- Supply Voltage: 11-33 VDC
- Typical Current: 200 mA (receive)
- Consumption: 2A transmit @ 14V
- Nominal Transmitte power: 6W
- Certification: ETSO-2C169a, ETSO-2C128, TSO-C169a, TSO-C128a
- Compliance: ED-23C, ED-67, DO-186B, DO-178B Level B, DO-160F, DO-254 Level C
This harness includes all the necessary wiring to facilitate the installation of the TY91/TY92 Compact VHF Radios to FlightView while providing connections for power/ground, speaker, intercom, headphones, microphones, PTT, and AUX input. The default harness is 39" (1 meter). An optional 118" (3 meter) harness is available for an additional $25.
We Also Recommend